Parents & Citizens
Osborne Primary School
The Parent & Citizen Association (P&C) welcomes you and your family to Osborne Primary School.
We operate for the benefit of you, your children and the school itself.
The P&C has several purposes such as:
- Providing a parent forum for discussion of educational issues.
- Developing community involvement.
- Promoting the interests & wellbeing of children attending the school.
- Promoting the school dress code.
- Promoting maximum cooperation between the school and home.
- Electing a parent representative to the School Board.
Most of all, the P&C gives you the opportunity to become involved in our school and in your child’s education.
We welcome all parents to attend meeting and become involved, in whatever way you wish, with the P&C.
Meetings are normally held once per term and are advertised in the fortnightly school newsletter.
Osborne P&C is a committed group of parents who plan and organise events and support the school throughout the year . While fundraising to enhance the school experience of our students, Osborne P&C is also focused on promoting a strong sense of community.
Through events such as school dinners, free dress days, quiz nights and traditional cake stalls, Osborne P&C have raised funds towards our school chaplain’s salary, purchase of new science equipment, school camps, Edudance and a Nature Playground.
The team of Osborne P&C welcomes everyone who wants to help make our students School experience the best it can be.
Linda Griffin (Principal)
Jody Cable (Teacher Rep)